Tuesday, September 20, 2011

 

Cutie Bug

My creation using Jen's Digi Stamps Freebie for Kids Challenge-2.

'Oh! I'm so tired and sweating!' This Cutie Bug said...

The hot sun is shining brightly in the sky...


Digi Stamp : Jen's Digi Stamp
Magnolia Stamp : Sun
Paper : 300gm Watercolour Paper
Embellishments : Spellbinder : Magnolia Dies : Colored Pencils : Distress Ink : Ranger Stickles : Rhinestone : Bead

I enter this into :

jensdigistamps.kids-challenge-2

thesquirrelandthefox.challenge-1-anything-goes


Thanks for viewing! Happy crafting!

Labels:


Comments:
The coloring is AMAZING and I love how this is put together. Thanks for joining us over at Jen's Digi Stamps and good luck!

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
 
Wow this card is beautiful!! I love how you put together this beautiful card. The coloring is wonderful and it's so vibrant. Great job!!
Thanks for joining us at Jens Digi Stamps!

Blessings,
Shawnee
http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
 
What a great card! I love the image and colours thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel & The Fox - hope we'll see you again soon!

Hugs, Linda x
 
This card is so cute!!!! I love it, great detail with the drop on the forehead, I love it....Thanks for join us at Jen's Digi stamps =0)
 
Great Card! I love it!! Beautiful Colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at Jen's Digi Stamps!!

Many Blessings,
Tina
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]